Shop for Covers
(60c to $1.50 covers)
Weekly Auctions on eBay
Terms of Sale
View old order
Notice to users of
Some popup blockers
may prevent you
from seeing the
full size scans
and the link to buy.
These appear in a
popup window. If large
size pictures do not
appear when you click
on a thumbnail,
See the FAQ
for more details.
160 lots this week!
Autumn in Canada is definitely here. Roy just cut our wildflower meadow this afternoon and it feels like "putting it to bed" for the winter. Time to spend the long dark evenings playing with stamps and covers. So this week, we have a larger than average auction of 160 covers for you to consider. Lots of unusual stuff, some interesting groups of Far East and of course our usual low starting bids (we like it when everybody can get at least something!)
Try these for highlights:
- Very eclectic Canada this week - military ephemera (Kingston Ontario!), Royal Trains, unusual stationery, seldom seen FDCs, visit of British Naval ship etc. ...
- healthy selection of Malaya / Singapore / Burma that should get some action!
- a couple of lovely Chile airmails -- (love that "Presidente" series!)
- lots of early GB and a reply card used back from Alaska!
- New Zealand and South Africa are better represented than usual -- some interesting stuff!
- 28 lots of USA with Space and a 1914 cover from the Marines occupation of Veracruz Mexico (love the stuff that has real history!)
- lots more unusual covers. Well worth a look!
Enjoy your browse!
Auctions closing Saturday October 30, 2021
use the left column of links for best viewing (uses thumbnails)
each page is about 250kB size
very slow Internet connection? Use the "Text Only" link.
More about our eBay auctions
Why do we auction our best covers? Over the years we have built up a long list of customers,
many of whom collect the same things. We think making the best covers available to the highest bidder
is the fairest way of deciding where they go.
"I don't like eBay, but I want some of your auction covers". We hear this from time to time. Usually, the not liking
eBay means not liking searching through masses of listings -- and we sympathize with that!.
With our auctions, you don't have to search. We present you with a neat list of
this week's covers that is pleasant to browse. If you see something you want to bid on, the link will take you straight
to the lot on eBay to place your bid-- it's no tougher than opening a Bid Sheet!
"Can I get reminders of your weekly auctions?". Absolutely! Go to our Mailing List Page
and subscribe for our "Weekly eBay auctions" mailing list. We'll send a weekly email with a brief commentary by Roy
about this week's highlights and a link to this page.
Have a question? Use the "Contact Webmaster" link in the menu.