Shop for Covers
(60c to $1.50 covers)
Weekly Auctions on eBay
Terms of Sale
View old order
Notice to users of
Some popup blockers
may prevent you
from seeing the
full size scans
and the link to buy.
These appear in a
popup window. If large
size pictures do not
appear when you click
on a thumbnail,
See the FAQ
for more details.
189 lots this week!
Last week we mentioned that the cold snap was "very hard on the new puppy's paws" and we had a couple of long-time customers ask about the "new puppy". Well, here she is, along with our featured cover. She's been with us a month now, and she's quite a distraction, but we still managed to get 189 lots listed this week, with some very eclectic material included, as usual. (We're also working on the next Buckacover upload. It's been slower than usual, but we will announce a new upload date soon.)
This auction is well worth a "look-through" as there are many "weird and wonderful" items throughout. Far too many for just the highlights! This auction will close Saturday January 29.
Try these for highlights:
- start off with a nice selection of Burma, from the Indian period to the 1970s,
- some unusual Canadian items, plus several scarcer cachets of the 1951 Royal Visit FDC
- strong GB, with 25 lots, ranging from an 1821 stampless letter to Lundy Island FDC,
- several lots of early British Colonial and French Colonial stationery,
- some excellent Latin America, with a couple of lovely Bolivia covers, interesting Sandinista period Nicaragua postcards, Mexico and Peru,
- US takes up 50 lots, from 19th century advertising covers to very attractive modern philatelic material,
- Lots more worldwide! Well worth a look!
Enjoy your browse!
Auctions closing Saturday January 29, 2022
use the left column of links for best viewing (uses thumbnails)
each page is about 250kB size
very slow Internet connection? Use the "Text Only" link.
More about our eBay auctions
Why do we auction our best covers? Over the years we have built up a long list of customers,
many of whom collect the same things. We think making the best covers available to the highest bidder
is the fairest way of deciding where they go.
"I don't like eBay, but I want some of your auction covers". We hear this from time to time. Usually, the not liking
eBay means not liking searching through masses of listings -- and we sympathize with that!.
With our auctions, you don't have to search. We present you with a neat list of
this week's covers that is pleasant to browse. If you see something you want to bid on, the link will take you straight
to the lot on eBay to place your bid-- it's no tougher than opening a Bid Sheet!
"Can I get reminders of your weekly auctions?". Absolutely! Go to our Mailing List Page
and subscribe for our "Weekly eBay auctions" mailing list. We'll send a weekly email with a brief commentary by Roy
about this week's highlights and a link to this page.
Have a question? Use the "Contact Webmaster" link in the menu.